In this world of latest technology it has been quite difficult to carry out even the single function without the mail application. Once the habit of users got developed to work through Juno email so, the users should promised that nothing wrong would be done through the account. There are certain events during which the users not able to access the account of Juno mail. For such scenarios it better to look after for reliable support service that has been providing the help for the Juno account.
It is one of the chosen platforms for arranging the support service for managing the mails including the texting facilities. It gives the enormous mailing room that is extra than sufficient for the users. It affords the high level security so, that would be minimal chances of threats. In lots of conditions due to corrupted Juno mail account the works performance got slows down and access to the mails got prohibited. The support team for Juno could be easily contacted through the Juno email customer service number for all the concerns related to it.
For getting the help for the Juno mail related issues the people could take the aid from the technical help team .At hand is in addition service is obtainable on the continues basis for the whole hour and total 365 days in the year. An individual having the problematic Juno mail account can get the instant answers to the queries with the dedicated efforts of support team of Juno email customer service
How to get the Juno mail account on iPhone with the help of technical team-
- For opening the iPhone contact account control panel hit the button of settings and strike the button of "Mail,contacts and calendars"
- To bring the menu of "Add account" tap on "Add account" and select "other"
- To start configuring the new mail account through the manual technique tap over the "Add mail account"
- Go through by typing the name, password and mail address in the corresponding fields
- For opening the new account screen hit the "Next" button
- In the incoming mail server type the "smtp.juno.com" tap on "Next"
- Select the "Mail" from the following menu and tap on "Save" button to return in "Mail, contacts and calendars and if have difficulties contact with Juno technical support
- Tap on the "Server port" for editing through scrolling down to the incoming settings
- Change the value to 995 and do the settings of "Use SSL" in "On" position
- The Juno mail application would now get on the iPhone.
Important Juno Email Phone Numbers