EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT EARTHLINK, ITS ISSUES AND OUTLOOK ACCOUNT SETTINGS
Do you know which Internet service won the award as per the recent survey conducted by the WORLD ISP ASSOCIATION last year? In case, if you don't know, then we want to tell you that it was none other than the EARTHLINK. Being well-known all over the world for providing high-speed Internet, along with the best IMAP support, DSL, dial-up and more, the Earthlink is responsible for bringing out the technological innovation in the computer software industry all across the world.
You will see a large number of positives while using Earthlink but the negatives also exist. By negatives, we mean that the users of Earthlink have to face many complex issues while availing services of the Earthlink Internet. So, in the next paragraph, we are mentioning all such issues, which usually frustrates the Earthlink users.
- Setting up the email program for the first time
- Changing and recovering the Earthlink account password.
- Unable to recover a hacked Earthlink email account.
- Unable to protect the email account from viruses.
- Unable to upgrade to the premium version of Earthlink.
So, it's obvious that when you will look at these issues, they might seem very complicated to be resolved by a single person. But it can be fixed by contacting the 24 x 7 and 365 days available Earthlink technical support.
Now, it's the time to look at the account settings of your Earthlink account for Outlook.
How To Configure Outlook For Earthlink Email
1. Under the POP3 account type, you have to enter pop.earthlink.net and under SMTP, you have to enter smtpauth.earthlink.net.
2. Moreover, you have to enter 110 and 587 under the port of Incoming and Outgoing Server.
3. After enabling the SSL type of encryption for both of these servers, you are done.
So, if any problem occurs while configuring the account settings for Outlook or you have to face some other issues, then you are free to contact the Earthlink technical Support Team whenever you want.
Salient Features of Earthlink Technical Support Phone Number includes:-
- Technical assistance on the spot
- High-speed technical support & advanced Earthlink webmail customer service
- Remote Earthlink technical support
- Chat/Email Earthlink support 24/7
- Troubleshooting via Earthlink toll free phone number
Earthlink Sending Email Problem
When a person finds that he is not able to send emails from his Earthlink account, there may be possibility of few things that may cause the problem.
- Internet issue
- Server issue
- Configuration issue
User should check the internet connection. Also , he should check his SMTP and POP settings. For Earthlink, POP and SMTP server settings are as follows :
- pop.earthlink.net with the port number 110.
- smtp.earthlink.net with the port number 587.
Person should check his server settings and then try again. If still the problem persists then he can call at the Earthlink technical support number.