Get Xbox Phone Number for instant Xbox Customer Service & Support
How To Get Help For Xbox
Xbox is a video game console created and owned by Microsoft and it has about 48 million users on the Xbox Live (online multiplayer system). Xbox exclusive games are a major reason on why you need to purchase Xbox console. Xbox allows you to play play games and watch TV.
How to use Xbox
If you have never setup Xbox console before, and if you want to know the Xbox setup process, please follow the instructions shown below.
- Start by plugging in the HDMI cable to an available HDMI port on your television or home theater receiver.
- Connect the other end of HDMI cable to your Xbox’s HDMI OUT port on the rear of the console.
- Next connect the power cable to the power supply.
- Plug in the end from the power supply into your Xbox console’s power port.
- Plug the other end into a wall outlet.
- Open the battery compartment on the controller and insert the batteries as displayed.
- Turn on your Xbox console and television and set up your internet connection to adjust the settings of your console.
- Press the Xbox button on the front of console to start it.
- You’ll be requested to press and hold the Xbox button on your controller.
- When your controller is identified, press the A button to proceed.
Xbox will walk you through the setup process which includes selecting your language, connecting to the internet and selecting your location. It will start installing updates.
If the instructions aren’t helpful and if you’re interested in getting online solutions, real time help and Xbox customer service, then please call at the mentioned Xbox phone number. Call now to get assistance and guidance for setting up, installing, connecting and using Xbox.