Telus provides telephone, internet and web hosting solutions to US companies of all sizes. When you have an account through Telus, you have at least one e-mail account, maybe more depending on your product subscription. You can create and send Telus emails when you are away from your home computer using the Telus “Webmail” tool. This email service is highly popular among users in US and Canada. You need to create an email account to use its available services.
How to create Telus Webmail account?
Make sure you have an e-mail address for your Telus account. If you do not have an e-mail account setup, you can do so by visiting the Telus website and clicking the “Your Accounts” link located at the top of the page. You must enter the username and password assigned to you when you subscribe to Telus services. If you need technical support in creating an account then Telus webmail technical support is open for you for assistance.
- Visit the Telus Webmail website.
- Log in to Telus Webmail using your e-mail address and password.
- Click “Create” to start creating your new message.
- Enter a “subject” for your email. Enter the email addresses to which you want to send the message in the “To” field. You can then write your message in the “Body” section.
- Press “Send” to send your message to the desired e-mail recipients.
Common Issues Faces by Telus Users
- Sign-up and sign-in issues
- Password related issues
- Spam mails
- Blocked account
- Hacked account
- Email not working
- Mail attachment issues
- Issues in configuring Telus mail with Outlook
Telus Email Technical Support Phone Number
Are you facing any of the technical issues with your Telus services? Is the problem not getting fixed? If yes, then dial the Telus webmail technical support number to get reliable and quick technical assistance. The number is toll free and open 24/7 throughout the year. Users are provided the best available support instantly to fix the issues for seamless access of Telus services. So just get in touch with Telus tech support team through the toll free number and avoid any issues effectively.