Lufthansa is providing very upgraded air service and booking facilities to the international passengers
Lufthansa is one of the most popular airlines of the world based in Germany. Lufthansa, along with its associate airlines is considered as the largest airline service in Europe. Presently, Lufthansa is providing flights to almost 18 domestic and 200 international destinations in the world.
Booking and reservations on Lufthansa website
The official website of Lufthansa, and all its external links provide a complete booking and reservations facility. Anyone can use the booking pages independently or call at the Lufthansa booking phone number to understand how these features in the website or mobile app works.
The options available here are as follows:
- Flights booking - Through this option a passenger can book a flight for one way trip or round trip. After providing all required information, he will be able to review available flights in the given destination. He will be able to book the flight after choosing the most suitable schedule.
- Multi-stop flights booking - This is an important option for the passengers who are going to travel a long distance and in those places, where direct Lufthansa service is not available.
- Award flights booking - This facility is called “Miles & Mores”, where a flyer can reserve his flight tickets at the discounted rates. This facility is available only to the permanent members of “Miles & Mores”.
- Hotel booking - Passengers travelling to a new destination, where they have no good contacts or travelers, who want to save time and money, find the hotel booking facility very useful.
- Car Rental - Car rental service is a popular service of Lufthansa. Passengers book a car before reaching the destination airport to save their precious time.
Lufthansa has also brought the mobile booking facility to book from anywhere at any time with the help of mobile app. Registered members of Lufthansa can log on to “My Booking” option to stay informed on flight status, summary of his existing booking and reservations, and can also change his itinerary. This same facility helps to complete the “check-in” norms much before arriving at the airport, saving precious time and energy.
Miles & Mores for saving money
It’s a special service of Lufthansa, and all their allied airlines that enable the frequent flyers to earn points and save money on each journey. They can also use the points or miles to buy flight tickets, upgrade a ticket, or merchandise Lufthansa workshops. Miles & Mores have three categories: Awards miles, Status miles, and HON circle miles. Lufthansa booking phone number can be called to get full information on all these matters more elaborately.