Get details to solve Roadrunner email suspended issues!!
Roadrunner email account, many times gets suspended and creates issues for the user. This issue generally occurs because of the settings and the configuration of the account. Therefore, for solving this issue the user can make certain changes in the settings of their Roadrunner email account and can solve this issue instantly.
User can even contact the Roadrunner email technical support and can get more details on this topic. So, mentioned below are the steps for solving this issue:
- Firstly the user should simply sign in to their Roadrunner email account with the user name as well as password.
- Then click on settings and from there go to the add account menu.
- After this go to the new account menu and click on other in the type of account section.
- The user then need to go to the email address menu and should enter their Roadrunner email address in the correct way.
- From there go to the password menu and enter the account’s password without any error.
- Now, the user should uncheck the option namely automatically configure account.
- If the user is asked to enter their email address then they should again enter it with the password.
- Then go to the POP server and select on it and further click on next.
- From there go to the incoming mail server and enter pop-server.nc.rr.com.
- In the Port number the user should enter 110 and SSL.
- In the outgoing mail server the user needs to enter mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com
- In the port name it should be 25 and SSL.
Roadrunner Customer Service Number
Therefore, by making these changes in the settings of the Roadrunner email account, the user will easily be able to solve suspended account issues on their Roadrunner email account. Besides, if still the user face any related issues on this topic, then they can simply contact on the Roadrunner customer service number at any time. By connecting on this number the representatives will provide the best answer to each issues of the user.