HOW TO FIX THE NOT WORKING ISSUE OF THE HP PRINTER IN YOUR WINDOWS 10 PC
Do you have an HP printer? Does it stop working after you updated your Windows OS to its latest version i.e. Windows 10? If your answer to both of the previous questions is No, then reading this article will prove to be extremely beneficial for you. Although this problem has been faced by a large number of users we want to let you know that to fix this problem, you have to follow some extremely effective steps which would enable you to fix this issue.
- The first step is to uninstall the driver of your printer and remove all of its components from your device completely.
- The next step is to disconnect the USB cable of the HP printer from your PC.
- After that, you have to search by entering DEVICES and then you have to click on the option named as DEVICES AND PRINTERS which is located in the CONTROL PANEL of your PC.
- In the next step, you have to right-click on the model of your HP Printer and then it's the time to click on the option named as REMOVE DEVICE.
- Next, you have to navigate to the HP Website and then from there, you have to download and install the driver for your HP Printer so that you would be able to complete the USB connection.
After installing your driver, you have to check whether the same problem is occurring again or not. In case, it is occurring again then you have to simply contact the HP Printer Support Team for availing the best possible guidance.