How to fix HP Printer Issues?
HP printers are among the most popular for both private and business purposes, but they occasionally break down. There are a number of common points for failure to HP printers, knowing these focal points will help solve the problem much easier. Printer errors occur for different reasons, ranging from software to hardware issues. So to troubleshoot HP printer, you need to have technical knowledge about the printer working and its various issues. If you are not technically strong enough to fix the issue then you can call on HP printer technical support number and get tech support from experts.
How to Fix HP Printer not responding?
There are various models of HP printer which performs printing, scanning and photo copy operations. Some also offers fax option. Issues with HP printer can be fixed easily if you know the reason behind the problem. Follow these steps to fix HP printer not responding issue:
- Turn off the printer and remove the cables to the device if it does not respond.
- Turn off the computer as well and wait at least one minute before reconnecting the cables and turning on devices.
- Switch on the printer by pressing the power button and wait for the light to blink on the printer.
- Now connect the printer cable to your computer and check printer’s status as it is ready for printing or still in offline mode.
- To check printer’s status, go to control panel and open “Device and Printers”.
- Look for your printer and its status just below it.
- If its status is ready then your HP printer is ready for printing.
- If there is still issues with your HP printer then call on HP printer technical support number.