Troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue of hp deskjet 3755 error !
If you own hp deskjet 3755 and have got the error E3 on your hp deskjet which signifies that the printer faces the carriage jam issue. There are certain troubleshooting steps to resolve the hp deskjet 3755 error code e3. Troubleshooting steps have been given following using which one can resolve the issue easily:
- The first and foremost step that you need to go through is you need to clear all the paper be it loose or jammed paper from the input tray. While pulling out, ensure that you pull the paper out of the tray with both hands.
- You also need to remove jammed paper from the output tray. Look out for any object or jammed paper in the output tray area and you got to remove the jammed paper or objects that you find.
- Check if there is any jammed paper in the ink cartridge access area.If there is any jammed paper in the ink cartridge access area, you got to remove it.
- Go through following to ensure carriage moves freely:
- Open the access door of the ink cartridge.
- Now, you got to wait till the carriage becomes idle and silent. Once the carriage becomes idle and silent, you got to continue to the next procedure.
- Remove the power cord.
- If you got to remove any object or a paper that blocks the carriage path, all you need to do is you got to push the carriage to the right.
- Now, close the door of the ink cartridge.
- Turn on the printer by re-connecting the power cord.
- Go through following to ensure that ink cartridges have been correctly installed:
Check if you have placed ink cartridge properly because improper placement could also be the cause of hp deskjet 3755 error.
> Power on the printer.
> Open the access door of ink cartridge.
> Proceed once the carriage becomes silent and idle.
> Release the ink cartridge by gently pressing down. Pull the ink cartridge out of the
>Repeat the above steps for other ink cartridge.
>Close the access door of ink cartridge.
- After above troubleshooting steps, turn on the printer and try to print the page. If the error still persists, you got to continue to the next step.
- To get rid of the issue, reset the printer with following steps:
> Power on the printer if it is not in On mode.
> Wait till printer becomes idle and silent.
> Once the printer turns on, you got to disconnect the power cord from the printer
> Wait for 10 seconds.
> Again, connect the power cord to the printer rear.
> If the printer does not get automatically turn on, you need to power on the printer.
> You need to wait until warm period gets over. It might also happen that printer lights
Flash and carriage moves. Try to print, if the error still continues, go to the next
HP Deskjet 3755 Error Code E3
With above troubleshooting steps, try to resolve the issue hp deskjet 3755 error. However, if you need expert assistance, you can contact the customer care of hp. Tech support assistants try to resolve the issue related to hp. They have thorough technical knowledge of how to resolve the issue related to hp.
One can contact the customer support for above issues and for other issues as well. The customer support is available round the clock ie you can contact the customer support whenever needed.