Go through following steps to spoof the email address with gmail!
Spoofing is a technique using which one can masquerade as someone else. Email spoofing is a technique using which one can create email messages with forged sender address. In simple terms, email spoofing is an illegitimate email activity using which one can hide email origins.So, if you need to try your hands on spoofing and you want to know how to spoof an email address with Gmail, you can go through following procedure to spoof the email:
- In Gmail, you need to click on the Settings Gear icon.
- A menu appears in which you need to select Settings option.
- Click on Accounts and you can import .
- Now, you need to click on Add another email address that you own link to.
- Under the email address, you are required to enter desired email address.
- Ensure that you receive emails at the given address.
- It is the fact that you receive emails at the given mail address.
- You can also go through following steps optionally:
> You must click on to specify a different reply -to address and you can type
The email address again. Given that if you have not set up the Reply To:
address, then you need to type the email address again otherwise the message goes directly into the Gmail address.
4.Click on Next Step.
- If you have got SMTP server for the email address that can be used to set up the
Address in desktop email program and also, you need to add @ for the part which
precedes @ that gmail had already given for you.
- You can also enter email account password under password.
- If the SMTP server provides safe connections, you need to ensure that Always use a
secure connection has been ticked.
- The next step that you need to go through is you need to check if the SMTP port is
correct and if SSL is enabled, the norm is different than that when SSL is disabled.
- Click on Add Account.
- If the SMTP server is unavailable for the account, then, go through following steps:
- Ensure that you have selected Send through Gmail.
- Click on Next Step >>
- The next step that you can try is click on Send Verification.
- You need to close the Gmail and once Gmail has been closed, you need to add
another email address to the Window.
- In the email client, you need to check for new mail and in the Gmail confirmation,
you need to follow the verification link.
- Close the Confirmation Success window.
- Check in the Accounts section of the gmail settings and verify the new email address.
Alternatively, you can click on make default so that you can make the email address
as default one when you need to send mail from Gmail.
Above steps lucidly explain how to spoof an email address with gmail, now, go through following to send the spoof mail:
- Click on the Add Another Email Address link with following procedure:
- From the top Gmail navigation bar, you are required to select Settings.
- Go to Accounts.
- You are required to click on Add Another Email address link.
2. In the Email address, you need to enter the desired Email address.
3. Alternatively, you can click on Specify a different reply to: address and you need to
type the email address. If the Reply -To: Address has not been set by you then all the
replies are directed to your Gmail address.
4. In the next step, you need to click on Send Verification.
5. Now, close the window Gmail- Add another Email address.
6. In the Email client, you can check for new email and you need to close the
Confirmation Success window.
7. In the Accounts section of the Settings, you need to verify the new email address.
With above steps, you can send mails through spoofed email address. The above method if fool proof and you can send the mail even though there are advanced spam filtering technology which have been adopted by gmail. But using above settings, you can send a spoofed mail to anyone.