Detailed information on how to set up Apple Pay on iPhone X by immediately contacting Apple Customer Service
How can the users set up Apple Pay on iPhone X?
Setting up Apple Pay on iPhone X is a simple task.The users may wish to set up Apple Pay on iPhone X. For this the user needs to follow the steps stated below. The steps listed below are arranged in a well organised manner.
- First of all the user needs to go to settings and then select Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Now the users may add a new debit or a credit card into the Apple Pay Account.
- Then the users may add the credit or the debit card.
- Thereafter the users may hit the continue button which is present at the bottom of the screen.
- The users may then line up debit or card or enter the information manually. The users may press continue in order to proceed further.
- After doing this, the users may enter the Expiration Date and Security Code on the next screen. Once this is done, then the users may proceed further.
- Finally the user needs to hit agree on the terms and conditions. At last the card is ready to use.
By following these steps, the users will be able to set up Apple pay on iPhone. In case the users face some issues, then the users may contact the technical experts for assistance. At any point, the users may contact Apple Customer Service for assistance and guidance to resolve the issues.
Get instant assistance from the techies:
The technical experts are present to assist the users in resolving the issues that the users might be facing. The users may follow the steps of instructions and all the solution are explained alongwith examples. These examples are real time thus providing feasible solution to resolve the issues. The users may dial Apple Technical Support Number for talking to the technical experts. These experts are well trained and they possess a lot of knowledge in solving the issues that the user faces. The steps are explained in a well structured format so that the users may apply and implement them easily.