How to uninstall AVG Antivirus completely from Windows 7
AVG Antivirus is one of the prominent antivirus software around the world. Although the AVG antivirus provides world-class services to its users. Sometimes having more than one antivirus or security software in Windows PC create an issue in scanning. If you have already installed other security software and you want to uninstall them you can do it manually. And the task to remove AVG Antivirus software is very simple, all you need to follow some basic steps to eliminate it from your computer.
It has been noticed that having more than one antivirus software in your PC can create trouble that includes slow speed of processing, some random error occurs while browsing. If you have a subscription of antivirus software, then on uninstalling the software would not affect the subscription.
If you are a Windows 7 user you should follow these steps in order to get rid of the query how to remove AVG Antivirus completely from Windows 7 manually from your PC:
- First of all, you will need to click on the 'Windows Start' option present at the left bottom of your screen.
- From there go to 'Control Panel'. In case you don't find the 'Control Panel' option then you will have to click on 'Settings' in Start menu.
- Then you have to click on the 'Programs and Features' option or the 'Add or Remove Programs'.
- After that, you will see a list of programs from which you have to choose the AVG and right click on 'Uninstall' option.
- Further, you will see an 'Uninstallation Wizard' and follow all the instructions and complete it.
- Lastly, command your Windows PC to restart. As the PC restarts, you will find that the AVG uninstalled.
- Kindly make sure that you don't have any other version of AVG installed in your PC. If you have then uninstalled all of them first.
- Click the Windows Start button and select Control Panel.
AVG Antivirus Customer Service
By employing these simplest steps, you will be able to solve the query how to remove AVG Antivirus completely from Windows 7. In addition, on the encounter of any issue while uninstalling the AVG Antivirus you can ask for customer support by calling on AVG antivirus customer service team.