How To Lock Google Chrome Browser With Password
LEARN THE BEST WAYS TO LOCK YOUR GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER WITH THE HELP OF A PASSWORD
Many times it happens that the Google Chrome users look for protecting their browser. They do this so that no other intruder can have access to their browser, in which they have signed in using their Gmail account. Although there exist a large number of methods to do that but the best way is to protect their account with the help of password. So, in this article, we are mentioning several effective steps to do that.
- The first step is to launch the CHROME BROWSER on your PC.
- After that, you have to make sure that you have signed in using your Gmail account.
- The next step is to navigate to the chrome://flags/ on your browser. After that, you have to press the ENTER key.
- Afer that, you have to scroll down to the field named as NEW PROFILE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
- In that field, you have to change the option from DISABLED to ENABLED.
- Now, it's the time to scroll down the screen again and then click on the RELAUNCH NOW button.
- Then, you again have to click on the MORE icon and go to hCrome Settings.
- After that, you have to click on the ADD PERSON button.
- In the next step, you have to give a name to the new user and then check the box next to the option "CONTROL AND VIEW...".
- Now, after clicking on the ADD button and then on the OK, GOT IT button, click on your NAME on the top of browser and then finally click on EXIT AND CHILDLOCK.
In case, still you aren't able to lock the Chrome browser, then it's the right time to immediately contact the google chrome customer support.