How To Install HP Printer
If you wish to learn how to install hp printer, simply follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, set the Windows update to download the driver software automatically.
- To do that, first of all search your windows for changing the device installation. Thereafter click on the option to change the device installation settings which is located in the control panel.
- Once you click on the option, select the ‘yes’ option and thereafter click on the option ‘save changes’ to save any of the changes that you have made to the device installation settings.
- Thereafter you would have to connect your printer with the help of a USB cable or alternatively you can connect it to the local area network.
- Upon connecting the printer to the computer with the help of a USB cable, a “found new hardware” prompt should be displayed. Once it is displayed then simply follow the steps displayed in the prompt to complete installing your hp printer.
However if you are unable to print anything, then you can try installing your printer by way of a wireless printer installation. This type of installation also frees up the space as multiple wires are no longer required and therefore a clutter free area is ensured.
To install the printer by way of a wireless setup, you would need to gather the following items:
- Network or SSID name
- The security password which can be either a WEP key or a WPA passphrase.
- A computer or laptop that is connected to the local area network.
- A wireless printer.
- Thereafter make sure that the printer, router and computer are turned on.
- Then disconnect any cable that is connected to the computer like USB cable or Ethernet cable.
- Thereafter go the control panel and search for the printer option. Upon finding it, Go to setup in it
- Thereafter click on it to open the wireless setup wizard. Once it has opened, the on screen instructions shall be displayed. Follow them to successfully connect your printer to the local area network.
If however you face any kind of trouble while installing the said printer, the best and advisable course of action is to call up the hp customer care. The service representatives are well mannered, professional and most importantly well qualified. They specialize in providing solutions that are immediate and effective and can be applied easily to fix the problem by the user themselves. Otherwise the customer care professionals are there to help.