At times users may want to forward Gmail to another Gmail but may not have the technical acumen to carry out the process all by themselves. In such a scenario, users should not push the panic button and should take help from the customer service team of Gmail to learn about the steps involved.
Following are the steps to forward Gmail to another Gmail
- In the very first step, users must login to the Gmail account from which users want to forward message from.
- In the next step, users must click on settings and then click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- Users must then click Add a forwarding address in the Forwarding section.
- In the next step, users must enter the email address they want to forward messages to.
- Once this is done, users will receive a verification message on their email address.
- To proceed further with the process, users must go back to the settings page for the Gmail account they want to forward messages from.
- In the next step, users must choose Forward a copy of incoming mail to.
- Users must then select to keep the Gmail's copy in the Inbox.
- In the final step, users must click on Save Changes.
Forwarding Gmail to another Gmail is very easy process but if users still have doubts pertaining to it, then they must call at Gmail support. Some of the best technicians in town will cater to the requirements of users and will make use of a remote desktop to provide some of the best technical solutions and troubleshooting steps. Calling them is the best way to obtain their services but users also have the option to send their queries via email.