Troubled with Norton Antivirus error 3035,6? Here are steps to fix it
There are instances when the Norton Antivirus users face errors and glitches while accessing its services. Whenever a user browses over the internet cookies gets stored which sometimes stores malicious content also. And this starts trouble the user by showing error. Among the Norton Antivirus errors, the most prevalent error is Norton Antivirus error 3035,6. If you are one of the users who is facing the error with your Norton. Then you should read this article to fix the error immediately.
How to fix Norton antivirus error 3035,6?
- In order to fix the Norton 30356 error, first of all, the user requires uninstalling the Norton Family from the PC and after that, run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Further, the user will require to download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool on the computer, save the downloaded file on the Windows Desktop.
- Thereafter, user needs to press the Ctrl + J keys for opening the download windows.
- And then user has to double-click on the NRnR icon.
- Besides, user must read the license agreement and then tap on the Agree button.
- In addition, user will see an ‘Advanced’ option on the screen, click on it and then click on the ‘Remove Only’ option.
- After that, user would require clicking on the ‘Remove’ option and then click on the ‘Restart Now’ option.
- Once user clicks on the Restart Now, the PC will restart and after that follow the on-screen instructions in order to reinstall the Norton Program.
With these simple to execute steps, you can get rid of the Norton Antivirus error without much of a stretch. Besides, if on finding any other issue with Norton Antivirus software, you should contact the Norton customer service team where customer service executives work around the clock to resolve the issue.