TROUBLESHOOTIMG GUIDE FOR THE GOOGLE CHROME CRASH ISSUES
Google chrome is one of the dominating browser that has emerged over the years so if you are looking for the browser that could give you the excellent performance then you need to go for this browser. There are a number of issues by which the chrome can stop working on the windows. Before knowing the solutions to fix this issue it is really important to know the reasons first.
So the simple troubleshooting steps for the Google chrome not working are mentioned below:-
- Here the very first thing that you can do is to close all the tabs as well as extensions and apps.
- So you must know that it is really important to clear the memory and for that you need to close all the tabs except the chrome.
- Followed by pausing any of the apps or the downloads if you have started any.
- After that you also need to go for uninstalling the extensions.
- Now the other thing that you can do is to quit the chrome and then reopen it again.
- Once you do so then you can simply try to re open the chrome and have to see whether the issue is resolved or not.
- If these things does nit work then you can also choose to check for the various malware because that may also be the responsible factor for the crashing of the chrome.
- It is quite possible that the browser may be creating the issue so you can try to open the site in the other browser.
- So for that you just have to uninstall followed by reinstalling the chrome.
- After that you can try to uninstall followed by reinstalling the extensions.
- So for that you have to open the more option and then the settings option.
- After that simply go to the bottom of the page and then click on the advanced option.
- Followed by moving to the system option. And then at the end you just need to restart the chrome.
So these are the simple things that you need to follow in order to troubleshoot the chrome issues. But sometimes the solutions written here are also not worthy of solving your issues then in that case you simply have to take the help from the techies of the company by calling on the google chrome tech support number. This is basically the number that is been provided by the company so that you can talk to the experts to resolve your issues by dialling this number.