Email has become a facet of everyday life, and you can find your inbox can quickly become messy, making it difficult to find important emails. Google has started Gmail technical support to provide solution to this issue with Gmail’s Archive mail, so you keep an email but do not show it in the inbox.
While archiving a message is as simple as highlighting the email in your inbox and clicking the “Archive” button, find that archived message is a bit more difficult. There are two methods you can use to find an archived message in Gmail.
How to find archived emails in gmail?
- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Click the “All Emails” link on the left side of the webpage.
- Gmail shows all the emails in your account. It displays archived messages as well as those in your inbox.
- Scroll down the list of messages to find the email you want to see. If the message does not appear on the first page, click the “Older” link at the bottom of the page to view the next set of emails.
- Click on the list until you find the archived message you want to see, and then double-click the message to open it.
Gmail technical support for archived mail
Archiving old emails is an effective way to reduce root in your inbox. Archiving removes emails you no longer need, but it does not delete them completely so you can find them again if you need to refer to an old email. If you need to access archived mails in your gmail account, you can call the gmail support team on Gmail customer service phone number to help you with the issue.