iPhone 7 is another stunning creation of Apple incorporation. The display of Apple iPhone 7S comes with a screen resolution of 750X1334 pixels and it runs on iOS v10 operating system.
The device has Quad core, 2.37 GHz processor with 3GB of RAM.The other features include Fingerprint sensor at front position, and other sensors include light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer, barometer, compass and gyroscope.
If you are a proud owner of the breathtaking creation of Apple i.e. iPhone 7 and needed to know how to reset iPhone 7 without password, then, the first step is to pick a way through which you can erase your device:
- If your device is synced with iTunes, use iTunes.
- Another method is to use recovery mode. This method is used to do factory reset iPhone without passcode or iTunes.
- The first method that can be used to reset the iPhone 7 is to use iTunes, you can do it in following ways:
- Connect the device with the laptop/ desktop.
- Open iTunes.
- If it asks for a passcode connect your iPhone with another laptop/ desktop or use the second method mentioned in this blog.
- Now, wait until the iTunes syncs the device and makes a backup.
- Click on Restore when the sync and backup has finished.
- Tap on Restore from iTunes backup once you reach the setup screen when the iOS device is being restored.
Another method that gives solution to the question how do i factory reset my iPhone when it is locked is to use recovery method being described in following steps:
How do i factory reset my iPhone when it is locked
- Connect the iOS device with the laptop/desktop. Open iTunes.
- Force restart the Apple iPhone 7 when it gets connected. Press and hold both the side and volume down buttons simultaneously.Hold both buttons simultaneously until
- the recovery mode -screen appears.
- The next screen appears which prompts two options Restore or Update, all you need to do is choose Restore.
- iTunes downloads the software for the device. Observe that if the device takes more than 15 minutes, then the device exits the recovery mode and all you need to do is repeat steps 2 and 3.
- Wait until the process finishes.
- When the process finishes, you need to make set up for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Turn on the device.
- Activate the device. To activate the device, you are required to connect the
- device to a wi-fi network or a cellular network or you can even connect the
- iPhone 7 to iTunes and continue setting up the device.
- Tap on the wi-fi network or select one the above mentioned options to set up the device. Insert the Sim card if you have taken it out.
- Now, restore and transfer the information and data from the backup device or iCloud.
- Sign with the Apple ID of yours.
- Now, make setup for Siri and other services like mail configuration. Don’t be amazed if Siri asks to speak a few phrases, it does so to recognize your voice.
Just know that while using the above two methods to reset the iPhone 7S will let you lose the data in your phone, there is now way to sae the data. However, the data that you might have saved on iCloud is safe, so next time onwards make a backup of your data and upload it on the cloud.