How to Disable Norton Antivirus on Mac?
Norton antivirus is one of the top-rated antivirus programs which is highly debatable among the billions of users across the world. it protects your devices from all kinds of viruses, malware, and spam coming through the internet. Users can access Norton antivirus on various devices including Mac OS.
A lot of situations arrived when users face technical problem to install any programs on their Mac. in order to fix those problems, users can disable Norton antivirus on their Mac. The process of disabling Norton is very easy and simple. but if you don’t know, then read this article very carefully and follow the mentioned steps.
Here some easy steps to disable Norton antivirus given below:
- First of all, go to the Application folder on your Mac and then open Symantec Solutions folder.
- Now you will see Symantec Uninstaller and then double-click on it.
- Now Uninstall Symantec Products window will open and then check the box for Norton products that you want to uninstall.
- After that, click on the Uninstall tab and then again confirm that you really want to delete it.
- Now Authentication window will appear where you need to enter your administrator account password and after entering the password, click on the OK.
- Now a new window will show the deleted items list and then click on Close.
- After that, click on Restart icon to complete the procedure.
Done!! So now Norton Antivirus program has been completely disabled on your Mac.