If you have a gmail account and need to deactivate it for a while then Gmail gives you that option very conveniently. Gmail support will deactivate the account straightaway, but it might take up to two months or so for all messages, emails and records related to your account to disappear from Google's servers. You need to edit your email settings in order to deactivate your Gmail account
HOW TO DEACTIVATE A GMAIL ACCOUNT TEMPORARILY
- Open the Web browser that you are using, and sign in to the Gmail account you wish to deactivate temporarily.
- Click on the "Gear" icon which is towards the top right of your Gmail homepage.
- Click on "Mail Settings" and then click on the "Accounts and Import" button present in the top row of the options.
- Look for the "Change Account Settings" section.
- After that click on "Other Google Account Settings" option.
- Thereafter find the "My Products" option, and then click on "Edit" option.
- An finally click "Remove Gmail Account."
- This deactivates your Gmail account for some time.
If the options listed above do not work for you then you should contact the customer support team in that case scenario.
You can contact the online certified experts on their toll-free helpline number. They will help you to delete or deactivate your Gmail account(s). They offer 24/7 online Gmail tech support. They also offer customer service for Google Mail on a phone call as well.
So there are the following ways to contact them in need-
- Via email
- Via hotline number ( toll free or otherwise)
- Via online forums
Be very specific when reporting your issue as it will help them understand the problem better. You will get a solution in 2-3 working days. They provide support via-
- Step by step instructions in a set of emails.
- Instructions over the phone.
- Live chat with a support agent.
- Or they will take remote access to your system.