Procure the most updated assistance to know how to create Windows Live Mail Account
Easy steps to follow to know how to create Windows live mail account:
The users need to implement a certain set of instructions in order to know how to create Windows live mail account. The users may follow these steps which are simple and easy to execute. The steps provided here are simple and easy to implement as well.
The user needs to open the Windows Live Mail. After doing so, the user needs to select the option stating “ Add e-mail account “. This option is presented at the left hand side.
The users may enter the full e mail address, password, display name and then the users may check the box for Remember password. In case the user does not want to enter their e-mail account’s password every time, then the users may check or send the mail. Once the user is finished, then the users may click on the next button.
The users may select POP3 from the drop-down box. This is the third step of the solution provided in order to know how to create windows live mail account.
In this step, the user needs to follow the steps stated below:
- The user needs to enter pop.1and1.com in the Incoming server address.
- Then the users may check the box for This server requires a secure connection (SSL) and then make sure that the Incoming server port is set to 995.
- Thereafter the user needs to ensure that the option of Clear text authentication is selected from the drop-down menus. If not, then the users need to select it.
- After this the user needs to enter the full 1&1 e-mail address which is situated a in the text box for Login ID (if different from e-mail address).
- Then the users may enter smtp.1and1.com in the text box for Outgoing Server.
- Finally the user needs to check the box for This server requires a secure connection (SSL) and then ensure that the Outgoing server port is set to 587.
- At last the user needs to check the box for My outgoing server requires authentication.
- Once the process is completed, then the users may click on the Next button.
The users need to click the Finish button.
When the final setup is complete. Then the users may see their account on the left hand side of the Windows Live Mail window.
Discussed above are the steps to know how to create Windows Live Mail Account. The steps stated can be easily executed.