Congrats for New iPhone | Know How To Create iCloud Account on iPhone
An iPhone is the best gadget in today’s world as it is equipped with the advanced features and the best part is the security section. So, users who are new to iPhone, they need to create an iCloud account to access the exclusive features of an iPhone.
After creating an iCloud account, users can access the cloud computing system and hence can store the data on the iCloud. So, if you are looking for the solution how to create iCloud account on iPhone, then follow the steps listed beneath. This will help you to perform the task quickly.
A quick approach to create an iCloud account on iPhone
- Open Settings on your iPhone and tap on ‘Sign in to your iPhone’.
- A login page will appear and at the bottom of the page, you will find a link ‘Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it?’ tap on it.
- Thereafter, you will get few options on your iPhone display, tap on ‘Create Apple ID’.
- In the first section, you will be asked to provide the date of birth, enter the same and tap on ‘Next’ button.
- Now, enter your First Name and Last Name and after that tap on ‘Next’ button.
- It’s time to create an ID, on this page; you will get an option ‘Get a free iCloud email address’ tap on it.
- Create your email address and then provide the strong password and after completing the same, tap on ‘Next’ button.
- Now, enter your phone number and click on ‘Next’ button. Apple will verify the phone number and for that purpose will send the code, you just enter the code on the account page and tap on ‘Next’ button
That’s it; you are all done. Now, access iCloud features on iPhone. However, if you are using Mac and looking for a way, how to create iCloud account on Mac, then visit the official website of Apple Inc. and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.