An essential part of having an Apple product is to create an Apple ID. If you want to buy music, subscribe to Apple Music, rent movies, download apps or share in the benefits of iCloud, you'll need an Apple ID.
Normally, when you want to create an Apple ID in the iTunes Store or App Store, you will be asked to enter their credit card information. This makes it easy and convenient to pay for content and services. However, there may be situations where you do not want to associate a credit card with your Apple ID. Most obvious because you want to create an Apple ID for a child, thus follow the below steps to create an Apple ID on your computer without credit card.
How to create an apple id without credit card?
- Open the iTunes app.
- Check the flag down in the right-hand corner; select the flag of your country.
- Go to the App Store.
- Select a free app, song, video or book and download it. It does not matter which one you choose, but it's important that it's free.You will be prompted to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click Create Apple ID and follow the instructions.
- You will be asked for payment method.
- Select None.
- You will be asked to confirm your Apple ID by email before you can use it.
Common issue with Apple
- Forgot Apple ID
- Issues with Apple account password
- Apple Id merging issues
- Apple ID not working
- Disabled Apple ID
- Reset Apple ID
Create and Start with Apple ID
Before you use any Apple products and services, you need to create an Apple ID which will take you to all the available services of Apple. You can access all those features of Apple that is restricted for other users who don’t have any Apple account.
In case you forget your account password, you have option to reset your password. You can call the Apple tech support team of Apple and get technical help for issues with your Apple account.