Every day you search for various things on the internet using Google search. You can make Google search on various devices including the Android. If you are an Android user, then you can experience the best and fastest browsing experience. But do you know that everything you search on the internet directly saves to your browsing history in your Android? This thing could be a big concern regarding your privacy. So it’s better to clear the Google search history to prevent any privacy concern. The process of clearing Google search history on your Android phone is very simple and easy.
In this article, you will learn about the various methods to clear Google Search history on your Android phone.
Method#1: Delete History via Manage Web History
- First of all, go to the home screen and then open the Google a blue color shaped icon.
- Tap on the menu available on the bottom side of the page and then scroll down to Settings.
- Now tap on the Accounts & Privacy option and then choose to Manage Web History option.
- Now choose the history that you want to delete and then tap on the Remove items tab to delete the history.
Method# 2: Delete Google Search History via Search Bar
- Open the Google Search which is present on your Android’s home screen.
- Now tap on search bar available at the top side.
- Now type something into the search bar and then your search results.
- After that, press and hold the search items that you want to delete and then a new pop up will open with Remove from search history.
- Tap on the OK tab to complete the process.
With the help of above-mentioned steps, you can very smoothly delete your Google search history on Android phone.