HP printer doesn't disappoint it's user. The printer is portable, it can easily be configured, the printing quality is much better and it is quick. when a printing job is given to a printer, it put that job in a queue. If the queue is empty then it is fine, the user will get the print after shooting the print command. Many times it happens that user gives a print job but suddenly move away. Then that job remain there in the printer's queue. So next time when user will give a print command, the printer will print the buffered jobs in the queue first and then the latest one. So before giving a print command, it is advised to clear the printer's buffer first. Here it is shown, how.
- From the home screen, go to Control Panel.
- Then search and click on Devices and Printers.
- Then look for Hp printer.
- Right click on printer.
- From the list, click on the option "See what's printing?".
- A small window of printer will open in which all the files which are pending for printing.
- Now select the files one by one and then click on delete.
- This way the printer queue will be empty.
It is advised to keep the queue empty otherwise it will affect the printer performance. Call at the Hp printer technical support number if there is any technical issue. The executives are 24/7 available to guide users in every printer issue.