How to Bypass Gmail Phone Verification in an Easy Way
Google Gmail is the world’s largest free web-based email service provider, which allows you to send and receive emails/message. In the Gmail account, you can do the various tasks and accomplish your personal and professional tasks. If you are thinking to create a Gmail account, then it’s quite simple you via using your Mobile number for verification purpose. But if any case you lost your SIM, or you are not using your mobile phone or you don't want to give your phone number to a website, then at this stage, you can use to bypass Gmail phone verification method that means you can create a Gmail account without using your phone number verification. If you want to gain more knowledge about Gmail service, then you can take Gmail technical support, from our experienced and certified technical support experts by contacting them.
Take a look at steps on how to bypass Gmail phone verification
1. First, go the Gmail official home page or type this URL in your browser that is “www.gmail.com”.
2. Then click the “create an account” button.
3. Now enter your “First” and “Last” name in the respective text box.
4. Enter your “username” which you desire to create for your Gmail account.
5. Enter the “Password” according to your choice. Make sure password should be case sensitive, strong, unique and minimum 8-characters.
6. Select your “Date of Birth” such as “Month”, “Day”, and “Year”.
7. Pick your Gender from the menu list.
8. Now skip giving your “Mobile Number”.
9. Tick the “Prove you're not robot” check box.
11. Click “Next step” button.
12. Click the “Continue to Gmail” button.
Now your Gmail account is created.
If you have any problem to follow-up the above steps, you can dial Gmail technical support phone number 24x7 and get connected with our technicians to grab the step-by-step instruction and complete guidance to resolve this problem or other kinds of Gmail related issues.