You can easily setup your chrome browser to block or allow pop-ups. The process of block or allow pop-ups ads in Google chrome browser is different for different devices like in computer, Android, iPhone/iPad.
Let us discuss how to turn off your pop-ups in computer.
How to block or allow Pop-ups for Google Chrome
- Open your chrome browser in your computer then you wil see the dotes in vertical line which is more, click on it.
- After clicking more you need to go to settings tab & click on it,
- Now you will notice Show advanced settings at the bottom, click on it
- There would ne the option of Content settings under “Privacy”.
- Now there you can manage your pop-ups by clicking on “Pop-ups”
For further knowledge, you can also allow or disable pop-ups for particular website
How to block Pop-ups for particular website
- Open Google chrome > go to more > settings > show advanced settings > content settings > Pop-ups > click on Manage Exceptions
- Now if you see the site that you want to block Pop-up for then click on delete by clicking on the right side. Then save your settings by clicking on Done.
If you are still experiencing Pop-up issues then dial toll free number by customerhelptech to get Google Chrome support. Sometimes due to malware also users are stuck so they can easily get support for their pop-up issues by taking on phone help from technical support through customer service number.