How To Add Signature in Gmail Account
Gmail is mostly used by individuals and professionals due to its extraordinary features. It has been number one email service since many years. It has made communication between two people more easy. Sending and receiving of mails has been made easy. If you want to add sender’s signature to your every sent mail then you need to add signature through gmail account settings.
You can add text, picture or logo to your signature. When you add your company logo to your Gmail signature, each message you send to potential customers and partners serve as a marketing vehicle for your business brand. But most people have question how to add signature in gmail account that can be solved by expert tech support service of gmail.
To add logo to your gmail signature
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Click on “Settings” and then select “General Settings”.
- Click on “Signature” option.
- Select “Insert Photo” button.
- Click on “My Computer” and then click on “Choose File”.
- Select logo file name, select “Open” and then select “OK”.
- Select “Send” button to send the message to yourself.
- Select “Main” tab inbox and then select the message you send to yourself.
- Right-click on the logo, then select “Copy image URL”.
- Paste it at the bottom of the message to send it as signature.
Gmail Tech Support Number
Gmail customer support helps you with their expertise in fixing various gmail related issues. Users facing technical issues can call on gmail tech support number to get exact solution for their queries. If user wants to add signature to the mail that they send, they can choose any type of signature from gmail signature templates and use it in their email. In any situation of tech support, users can get connected with the support team on the toll free number.