Gmail is one of the most demandable email services which are extensively utilized by the billions of users. Its highly secured mailing features make it best choice to send and receive emails. Users can easily create their accounts on Gmail and also delete whenever they required. But later they can also recover their deleted Gmail account by using some easy methods.
Only fewer users know about the recovery procedure of a deleted Gmail account. If you are one among those and don’t know a single step to recovery, then you can easily do that after reading this article where only fewer steps will help to recover your Gmail account.
Here are some easy and simple steps given below that can help to recover a Deleted Gmail account:
- First of all, go to the official password assistance page of Google and then click on I’m having other problems signing in.
- After that, you need to enter your Gmail ID and then click on Continue.
- Now enter your old password into given field and then click on Submit a recovery request icon.
- Now it will redirect to account deletion page and then click on recovery request form.
- After that, you would need to complete the verification process and for that, you need to answer some security questions associated with your Gmail account. Give answer to all security questions correctly
- Now you will enter your alternate email address to verify your identity that account belongs to your Gmail account.
- Now open your alternate email ID and then open the received verification link.
- After that, enter a new password for your Gmail account to finish the procedure.
So, these steps can help to recover your deleted Gmail account which is very easy to follow.