How can I see my house on Google Earth?
One can make the use of Street View on Google Earth to see streets, landmarks, buildings, bridges, etc. Google Earth is one of the finest additions of Google which enables us to check any corner of the globe. Today you will learn the steps of finding a house, moving around of the house, and zooming in/zooming out in Google Earth. We will also speak about the role of Google customer care in finding a house or a street. Go through this page for knowing how to view live Google Earth.
The steps to finding a house/street
- Open Google Chrome and type this link in its browsing bar
- Search for a location or click for a place
- Zoom out the area
- Go to the bottom right corner of the screen and click on Pegman
- Click a highlighted area
- The orange circles will show you the buildings
- The blue circles will show you the streets
The steps of moving around
- Click and drag the screen to change your view
- Go to the bottom right and click on Compass if you want to return to a north-facing view
- Click on the white arrow for moving forward to the new direction
The steps of zooming in or zooming out
Go to the bottom right point and Zoom in Zoom In or Zoom Out for zooming in or zooming out the view. Navigate to the Street View section and select Report a Problem to remove or blur a street view. It will open a form which is needed to be filled. To exit a Street View, you are supposed to move towards the upper left corner and click on Clear.
The role of Google customer care in finding a house/street
The tech support officials of Google are driven by long work experience, in-depth knowledge, and commitment to serve the Google Earth users. They are connecting the users via email support, live chat support, phone support, forum support, etc. From the time of inception, the phone support has been the most preferable method of availing technical assistance from these professionals. You can simply dial the official helpline number and ask how can I see my house on Google Earth.