Belkin Router Technical Support
How Individuals May Set Up Belkin Router
Belkin routers are the standard and applicable internet connectivity device that never let down the users.With the help of it a constant speed could be obtained.Number of devices could be connected at one point of time .Users could run the long videos and movies without any inconvenience.It is the fact that individuals may use it effortlessly but there are some occasions when users need help.To get help in such situations,individuals may contact the support team through using the helpline number.
What are the different issues for which the individual's need help from the Belkin router technical support team?
- Why the router is not showing any response?
- How may I get the new password for my Belkin router?
- Why the router is showing notification”No internet access”?
- Why the connectivity with the internet is dropping at certain interval?
Individuals may have obtained help for several issues but here individuals may see resolution for one that has been suggested through the Belkin router technical support team:
What is the method to setup the Belkin router?
- Users are first need to connect their computer directly to the cable or DSL modem.
- In the condition when the would see the login screen for the internet service, It is required to make note for the username and password
- Individual’s now need to unplug the router or the DSL modem.
- Now it is required to plug the modem to the Belkin router's "WAN" port.
- From there individuals could connect computer to one of the Belkin router's numbered ports.
- Users should now turn on modem and wait for 10 seconds.
- Now there is need to “Plug in” the router and restart the computer.
- It is time to select "Start," and there is need to move to "Control Panel"
- Users should now look for the option of "Network Connections”.
- Now it is time to right-click over the "Local Area Connection"
- It is now need to choose "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP),"
- Users may now select the option for “obtain an IP Address Automatically" that would be followed through choosing "Obtain DNS Server Addresses Automatically."
- Belkin router has now been Setup
For those who still needs help from the support team may dial the customer support number provided through the Belkin router technical support team.With the help of the experts, all major and minor issues will get solve quickly and instantly.Experts would provide guidance throughout the problem until it will not get solve completely.With the help of the experts individuals would be able to obtain the concise and accurate solution.